Master Builders electronic documents and online core services – eDocs – system makes creating contracts easier, faster and more intuitive!
Accessing eDocs is free and available exclusively to Master Builders members: you can log in, activate your account, take a look around the system and start new documents. When you wish to move a document from ‘draft’ to ‘final’ status, you will simply need to purchase eDocs credits via the eDocs system.
Watch an eDocs demo video to find out more.
You will need to log in to eDocs using your Master Builders member number and website password. (If you haven’t yet set-up your website password, follow the prompts to re-set your password.)
Once you have activated your eDocs account, we recommend you visit eDocs helpful hints for advice on using the system for the first time.
The new eDocs system will support the five main internet browsers (Internet Explorer 7 +, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera) and will therefore function on PC and Mac computers using these browsers. This also means you can log in to access your documents at any time, from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Ten reasons to activate your account and start using eDocs today!
- 24/7 access to create, edit and manage your contracts and supporting documents.
- Address book to store your own, your clients’ and your subcontractors’ details to insert quickly into your documents.
- Documents available online including Master Builders suite of commercial and residential contracts, subcontracts and supporting documents.
- Folders & files created by you, so you can keep things organised how you want them.
- Email functionality to send clients, subcontractors and colleagues a link to view documents as web page content.
- Create copy action to copy your documents and edit the necessary content whenever you need a contract similar to one you’ve already completed.
- Credits pricing scheme so you only pay for the documents you use, with credits deducted from your account once a document is moved from draft to final status.
- Resources online to help you with contract preparation and administration.
- Helpful hints to help you get the most out of eDocs features and functionality.
- Contact us enquiry form so you can submit your eDocs questions at any time and receive a response within two business days.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about using Master Builders eDocs, please don't hesitate to contact us.