Stay Cool Photo Competition
Tackle heat stress this summer and win!
To enter, simply post your photo to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and ensure you include the competition hashtag #mbstaycool and that your account is set to public so we can view them. You can also enter by sending your photo to email@example.com
While you’re at it, why not give us a follow and tag us as well?
Terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the 2017 Stay Cool Photo competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. The Master Builders 2017 Stay Cool Photo competition is conducted by Master Builders Queensland, 417 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane Queensland 4000.
2. The competition commences on 18 January and closes 11.59pm on 1 April 2017. Master Builders reserves the right to amend the competition dates at any time.
3. Entry is open members and non-members.
4. The competition is not open to employees (and members of employees’ immediate families) of Master Builders Queensland or any subsidiary of Master Builders Queensland.
5. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Master Builders Queensland may require.
6. If you have any questions regarding the competition or would like to confirm your entry in the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
How to enter
Entrants may enter this competition by:
a) Snap: Take a picture of how you stay cool on site. This can be anything from your cool down station to photos of simple measures you take to personally stay cool on site.
b) Send: Post to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the #mbstaycool hashtag. Including the hashtag is mandatory, otherwise the photo will not be included as an entry.
c) Share: All eligible entries that meet the terms and conditions of entry may appear on Master Builders’ social media platform and may be published in other Master Builders’ publications.
1. An individual must have their social media account set to public to enable their entry to be viewed.
2. Filters may be applied and photo editing software may be used on images submitted as long as the work is original to the individual.
3. Master Builders reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In particular, entries or votes that are computer generated or are invalid and will not be accepted.
Photo submission guidelines
1. Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. By entering the competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
2. Each entrant warrants that the photograph is a genuine and accurate representation. Master Builders reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting an entry which, in the opinion of Master Builders, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. All photographs will be reviewed by Master Builders.
1. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Master Builders who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
2. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting Master Builders a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Winners and judging
1. All eligible entries will be judged on originality, compliance, positive representation of heat stress management and relevance.
2. Judging will take place from Monday, 3 April 2017 to Friday, 14 April 2017.
3. The judged for this competition will be the Master Builders Workplace Health, Safety and Department. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner will be announced on Master Builders Queensland's social media accounts by Friday, 14 April 2017. Master Builders may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
5. The winners will be notified either via their social media account, by Master Builders’ tagging the winner’s social media account and requesting each category winner to email email@example.com with their contact details (name, address, member number and phone number) or via email.
Number of entries permitted
1. Multiple unique entries to this competition are permitted provided that each entry complies with these Terms and Conditions.
1. We will endeavor to send the prize within a month of the competition draw date, but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
2. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The prize is not transferable to another person.
3. Prizes will be available for collection after the winners have been announced.
4. If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Proudly Supported by: