Training & licensing
As industry leaders, we design and deliver relevant and practical training courses that help move industry forward. This means supporting you with the technical, business, management and leadership skills and knowledge you’re going to need throughout your career, regardless of where you’re heading.
So whether you’ve just completed your apprenticeship, or have years of experience under your belt, we’ll help you take that next step.
Our training courses include include non-accredited workshops through to nationally recognised qualifications and statements of attainment from Certificate III to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level. Our courses are designed to provide the skills and knowledge that are important in the building and construction sector across business management, licensing, health and safety and leadership.
Find out more
- Explore why you should study with Master Builders
- Learn more about our range of courses
- Check upcoming dates for your region
- Find out how to enrol
- Available funding opportunities
- Discover how to get the right licence
- See how your skills can help you become qualified
- Download our Commercial Training Prospectus and Residential Training Prospectus.
We’re here to help
Tell us what you think
Master Builders has a commitment to providing a quality service and a focus on continuous improvement. We value feedback from clients, students, staff and employers for incorporation into future programs.
Email us your feedback.