- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Notice of Annual General Meeting – 16 October 2018
In accordance with the Constitution, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 16 October, 2018 at Master Builders head office in Brisbane from 1.15pm.
General business to be conducted at the meeting includes:
- Confirming the minutes of the AGM held on Tuesday, 17 October 2017
- Receiving the President’s Annual Report, Audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts
- Appointing the Auditor 2018-19
- Considering any other matter referred by the Master Builders’ Board.
The Master Builders Electoral College meeting will be help immediately prior to the AGM from 11.15am.
Notice of Divisional and Branch Annual General Meetings
In accordance with the Constitution, Divisional and Branch Annual General Meetings (AGMs) will be held as follows. For further information, please contact your regional office on 1300 30 50 10.
- Gold Coast - 18 Central Park Avenue, Ashmore - Monday, 5 November 2018 - 4.30pm
- Downs & Western - 166 Hume Street, Toowoomba - Friday, 16 November 2018 - 7am
- Sunshine Coast - 1/91 King Street, Buderim - Monday, 19 November 2018 - 5pm
- Wide Bay Burnett - 162 Boat Harbour Drive, Hervey Bay - Thursday, 15 November 2018 - 4pm
- Central Queensland - 35 Derby Street, Rockhampton - Tuesday, 13 November 2018 - 4.30pm
- Mackay & Whitsunday - Suite 2, 40 Evans Avenue, North Mackay - Monday, 12 November 2018 - 4.30pm
- North Queensland - Unit 1, 316 Sturt Street, Townsville - Wednesday, 14 November 2018 - 3.30pm
- Far North Queensland - 310-314 Gatton Street, Manunda - Wednesday, 7 November 2018 - 12 noon
- Institute of Building Consultants (IBC) - 417 Wickham Tce, Brisbane - Wednesday, 21 November 2018 - 2pm
- Gympie – Gunabul Homestead, 9 Power Rd, Southside, Gympie – Thursday, 8 November 2018 – 4.30pm
- Bundaberg – Old Bundy Tavern, 20 Quay Street, Bundaberg – Wednesday, 14 November 2018 – 4pm