- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Notice of Annual General Meeting – 15 October 2019
In accordance with the Constitution, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 15 October 2019 at Master Builders’ Head Office in Brisbane starting at noon.
General business to be conducted at the meeting includes:
- To confirm the Minutes of the AGM held on 16 October 2018
- To receive the President’s Annual Report, Audited Balance Sheets and Statement of Accounts
- To appoint the Auditor for 2019-20
- To notify the meeting of those persons elected to the MBEC
- To consider any other matter referred by the Board of Master Builders.
The MBEC meeting will immediately follow the AGM.