- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
‘Building confidence’ reform agenda delivers improved building quality, more certain compliance pathways and sustainable professional indemnity insurance, while avoiding unnecessary red tape.
- Provide free access to Australian Standards referenced in the National Construction Code (NCC).
- Require manufacturers to validate product conformance against the NCC requirements and communicate product information in a standard format (Product Technical Statements).
- Introduce a system of third-party review to sign off high-risk components.
Explore practical measures to help address the increased prevalence of mental health issues in the workplace.
- Contribute to the development of the ‘Psychological Health Code of Practice’ and address the lack of clarity around what compliance looks like.
- Provide better tools to support the mental health of workers, in addition to initiatives such as Mates in Construction.