Master Builders' exclusive deal with Caltex saves members more than 50 per cent off the monthly fee on StarCard fuel cards and 3.6 cents per litre off the pump price for unleaded fuel, 3.65 cents per litre off the pump price for Vortex 95 and 4 cents per litre off the pump price for diesel.
Why use itCaltex is Australia's leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer and the only integrated oil refining and marketing company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Their business value chain incorporates operational excellence throughout supply, refining, logistics and marketing.
The benefits of using a Caltex StarCard are clear:
- Cut through the paperwork with a single, easy to read, ATO approved monthly invoice
- Save at the pump
- No account keeping or transaction fees
- Get your fuel from over 2,000 participating fuel outlets Australia-wide (can be used at Caltex, Ampol or Woolworths outlets)
- Increase control by deciding on the types of purchases allowed on each card
- Track vehicle spending and maintenance online
- Maximise security with a PIN and odometer reading for every card
- Access to a dedicated Caltex Customer Support Centre for lost and stolen cards
- Option for roadside assistance to enhance fleet reliability
- Boost cash flow with direct debit payment and 51 days interest-free credit
- Starting at just $1.92 per card per month.
Whether you have two vehicles or 200, there's a Caltex StarCard to suit your needs.