One lucky attendee from the 2019 regional Housing & Construction Awards ceremonies will win a Mitsubishi Triton!
To enter, attend a regional awards ceremony during 2019 and complete and submit an entry form.
We'll draw a winner and make the announcement at the Queensland Awards night in November.
Terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the 2019 Housing & Construction Awards Mitsubishi Giveaway we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The Master Builders 2019 Housing & Construction Awards Mitsubishi Giveaway is conducted by Queensland Master Builders Association, 417 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane Queensland 4001.
- The giveaway commences on 5 July 2019 and closes 11.59pm on 24 August 2019. Master Builders reserves the right to amend the giveaway dates at any time.
- Prize is a Mitsubishi Triton GLX
- Entry is open to all 2019 Regional Awards ceremonies attendees.
- Employees (and members of employees’ immediate families) of the Queensland Master Builders Association or any subsidiary of the Queensland Master Builders Association or sponsors are not eligible to win any prizes.
- By entering the giveaway the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Queensland Master Builders Association may reasonably require.
- If you have any questions regarding the giveaway or would like to confirm your entry in the giveaway please email email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter this giveaway by filling out an entry form at any of the regional 2019 Housing & Construction Awards ceremonies (dates, venues and booking options available on Master Builders website.
- All entries will be reviewed by Master Builders to ensure their eligibility against the criteria.
- Master Builders reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In particular, entries that are photocopied will not accepted.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Master Builders who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Master Builders supplies giveaway data to the giveaway sponsor as part of a negotiated sponsorship contract. All attendees agree to the supply of their personal information via the Master Builders’ event terms & conditions.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the giveaway, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting Master Builders a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The prize will be drawn prior to the Queensland Housing & Construction Awards ceremony on Friday, 1 November 2019.
- The winner will be announced at the Queensland Housing & Construction Awards. In the case where the winner is not in attendance, they will be notified after the event via phone or email.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within one month, another winner will be drawn.
Number of entries permitted
- Multiple entries to this competition are permitted provided that each entry complies with these Terms and Conditions.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure delivery of the prize takes place within a month of the giveaway winner announcement, unless other arrangements are made in writing between the winner and Mitsubishi Motors.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for any other prize. The prize is not transferable to another person.
- Prizes will be available for collection after the winners have been announced. Collection details to be discussed with giveaway sponsor, Mitsubishi Motors.
- If the advertised prize is not available, Queensland Master Builders Association in conjunction with Mitsubishi Motors, reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Proudly supported by: