Construction works

Construction works insurance for tradies

Construction works insurance covers subcontractor/trade contractor works in progress, should loss or damage occur during construction.

Many subcontract agreements require the subcontractor to arrange construction works insurance for their portion of a building project. Policies can be arranged specifically for each project or as an annual policy covering all projects undertaken with the insurance premium paid on works turnover.

We recommend Master Builders Platinum Protection for Tradies and considering if you need cover for not only construction works, but also contract works, public & product liability, and tools, plant and equipment.

Request a quote Email our team

Contract works

Some trade contracts require the tradie to insure for damage to your work in progress, until handover. This usually arises when dealing directly with the public and it can also occur under some subcontract documents. Contract works cover under Master Builders Platinum Protection for Tradies, can be arranged as an annual policy or on a job specific basis and includes:

  • Theft, malicious damage, wind, storm, flood, fire, bushfire and a wide range of other occurrences
  • Replacement value cover for loss or damage to your works
  • The interests of owners, builders and financiers until completion of the works
  • Anywhere in Australia cover (for annual policies).

The Master Builders difference:

Master Builders have been looking after the best interests of the industry since we first formed in 1882, so you can have peace of mind knowing you're getting expert advice and quality cover you can trust. You'll benefit from:

  • Extensive policy cover
  • Competitive prices
  • Monthly repayments (minimum premium amounts apply)
  • Quick and easy process.

Email our team of insurance specialists for more information for a customised quote today!

Got a question?

Call the Master Builders Insurance team to discuss your insurance needs.

Phone 1300 13 13 26

Major Sponsors