- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
By posting to the Member2Member billboard you are agreeing to these terms & conditions.
- All users of the billboard permit the details they submit to be made available to billboard users.
- All users of this billboard permit all details supplied to be stored electronically by Master Builders Queensland (Master Builders) and to be contacted from time to time by Master Builders for feedback or to be advised of new features or promotions. Users’ details will not be disclosed to third parties or used in any other way.
- All Master Builders members listed on the Member2Member billboard are independent businesses and not engaged by nor are representatives of Master Builders. By using the billboard, users agree to contact the building contractors listed.
- Master Builders will not assist with the administration or any contractual agreements made between users of the billboard.
- Master Builders makes no representations or warranties as to the quality of workmanship of those listed. Master Builders also strongly recommends all users perform their own appropriate checks for Queensland Building and Construction Commission licence/s and other credentials and qualifications, prior to engaging a building contractor for work or signing a contract. Master Builders will not be held liable for problems or faults arising from engaging any building contractor.
- Negligent, abusive, or use of this service for any other purpose than locating builders or tradies for personal/private use is not allowed. All users agree to use the search results for personal/private use only and not to target Master Builders’ members for marketing, sales or promotional purposes.