Please read these competition rules carefully. By participating (voting) in the 2020 Housing & Construction ‘People’s Choice’ Award competition, proudly sponsored by Weathertex, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The Master Builders 2020 Housing & Construction ‘Peoples Choice’ Award competition is conducted by the Queensland Master Builders Association, 417 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane Queensland 4000.
- The competition commences on Tuesday, 1 September 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on Tuesday, 15 September 2020. Master Builders reserves the right to amend the competition dates at any time.
- As a voter, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Voting is open to all members and non-members and their employees and the general public.
- The competition is open to employees (and members of employees’ immediate families) of the Queensland Master Builders Association or any subsidiary of the Queensland Master Builders Association, but employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win any prizes.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Queensland Master Builders Association may require.
- If you have any questions regarding the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Master Builders Association is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One engraved Master Builders Housing & Construction Award trophy.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be chosen:
a. From all votes received and verified by Master Builders Association as a result of a popular vote conducted through the AwardForce website as measured and recorded and verified by Master Builders Association.
- The winner will be announced at the Master Builders Queensland Housing & Construction Awards on Friday, 23 October 2020.
- Regional winners from the Display Home and Individual Home Award categories are eligible for the People's Choice Award.
- Eligible regional winners are entered into the competition automatically.
How to enter
- Access to the voting page via mbqld.com.au/peopleschoice
- Review all projects. (Projects will be displayed randomly)
- Select “Vote” on your two favourite projects.
- Once you have selected “Vote” on your two choices, your votes will be registered against those two projects.
- All votes become and remain the property of Master Builders Association
- In participating in the prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
- The winner (and their companions) agree to granting Master Builders a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The final vote will close at 5.00pm on Tuesday, 15 September 2020 and the winner will be announced at the Master Builders Queensland Housing & Construction Awards on Friday, 23 October 2020 and on the official social media channels following the awards ceremony.
- The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Number of votes permitted
A maximum of two votes per person is permitted to enter this competition, provided that each vote complies with these Terms and Conditions.
Only two votes will be counted per IP address.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for any other prize. The prize is not transferable to another person.
- The prize will be available for collection after the winner is announced.