- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Three vital workshops to get you ready and prepare for 1 July
We’re running three specialised livestream interactive workshops in the lead-up to 1 July to help you get ready for upcoming changes and avoid hefty fines and penalties.
Learn from Master Builders Members Legal specialists in practical four-hour workshops tailored for your business.
LIVESTREAM ONLINE INTERACTIVE COURSES - SELECT DATES - SEE EACH WORKSHOP FOR MORE DETAILS
Eligible students pay just $20 (save $200) with funding^.
Workshops and spots are limited – so book your place today!
Learn what you need to do to comply, how to protect your right to payment and what contracts you can use to drastically reduce your paperwork.
Reduce expensive legal costs by learning how to write an Adjudication Application or an Adjudication Response.
Project Bank Accounts already apply to government projects between $1M and $10M Inc. GST under Chapter 2 BIFA. Learn everything you need to comply.
^For funding information, see Course Details for each workshop in the links above or contact us (participants must work in the building and construction industry to be eligible). You can check your funding eligibility here or call us on 1300 136 002.