- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Three vital workshops to get you ready and prepare for 1 July
We’re running three specialised workshops in the lead-up to 1 July to help you get ready for upcoming changes and avoid hefty fines and penalties.
Learn from Master Builders Members Legal specialists in practical half-day workshops tailored for your business.
Eligible students pay just $20 (save $200)^ with funding^.
Workshops and spots are limited – so book your place today!
Learn what you need to do to comply, how to protect your right to payment and what contracts you can use to drastically reduce your paperwork.
Reduce expensive legal costs by learning how to write an Adjudication Application or an Adjudication Response.
Learn what you need to do, how to minimise paperwork and comply. Find out everything you need to know and avoid serious fines and potential jail time.
^For funding information, see Course Details for each workshop in the links above or contact us (participants must work in the building and construction industry to be eligible). You can check your funding eligibility here or call us on 1300 136 002.