- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
One-day computer courses to speed up business
We’ve developed a series of one-day courses to help you get savvy in computer software quick.
The courses are practical–based and you'll receive a take-home workbook to keep that you can refer to in your day-to-day. Don't worry, you don't need to bring a computer with you. Master Builders will supply computers for all students to use throughout the duration of the courses.
No time to waste! Express your interest today!
Learn the basics of Windows 10 and Outlook, and how the functionalities can help you in day-to-day business.
This course will help you make working with numbers and charts easier. Learn the formulas and actions for day-to-day business in just one day.
Learn the ins-and outs of Microsoft Project Professional 2019, including how to manage project scheduling, assign resources and more.