- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
One-day computer courses to speed up business
We’ve developed a series of one-day courses to help you get savvy in computer software quick.
The courses are practical–based and you'll receive a take-home workbook to keep that you can refer to in your day-to-day. Don't worry, you don't need to bring a computer with you. Master Builders will supply computers for all students to use throughout the duration of the courses.
No time to waste! Express your interest today!
Learn the basics of Windows 10 and Outlook, and how the functionalities can help you in day-to-day business.
This course will help you make working with numbers and charts easier. Learn the formulas and actions for day-to-day business in just one day.
Our one-day course will teach you the ins-and outs of Microsoft Project 2016. Learn how to manage project scheduling, assign resources and more.