- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Get spreadsheet & budget savvy
You'd be surprised what you can learn in one day!
Make estimating and budgeting easier, keep better records and use formulas to forecast. Learn how to make formulas do the work for you, easily sort data, create charts and more.
Express your interest today!
Is this course for you?
Our Level One course in Microsoft Excel will help you make working with numbers and charts easier. Learn the formulas and actions for day-to-day business in just one day.
This course will cover:
- Getting started with Microsoft Excel
- Creating new workbooks
- Working with workbooks
- Editing data in a workbook
- Selecting ranges
- Basic formulas and functions
- Number formatting
- Working with a worksheet
- Sorting data
- Basic charts
|Duration||Delivery: 1 day|
Full course costs:
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of completion.
|Entry requirements/ Student Suitability|
Students should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills and demonstrate basic computer skills utilising a Window’s based computer.
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $330 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $363 (Inc. GST).