- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Plan, schedule and monitor projects with ease
You’ll learn how to manage project scheduling, assign resources, track and communicate project milestones and calculate costs and materials.
Upgrade your project management skills with our face-to-face one-day course.
Specifically tailored to Windows PC users, our instructor will guide you through simple projects to help gain a more complete grasp of Microsoft Project 2016 capabilities. With individual access to a computer, you will be able to follow the instructor step-by-step as you work through in-class activities.
This beginner’s course is suitable for those who have little or no experience in using Microsoft Project 2016 however you will need to be competent in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
This course teaches you the skills to:
- Easily navigate Microsoft Project 2016
- Create a new project file
- Enter and work with tasks and resources
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations
- Assign resources to tasks using a variety of methods
|Classroom setup||Students will be provided with individual access to a computer.|
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Prerequisites||Students need to be competent in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to undertake this course.|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. Students must be competent in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to undertake this course.|
Enrolments open for Brisbane 8 August course and expressions of interest open for all Queensland regions.
Phone 1300 13 60 02 today!