- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
Policy & advocacy
- Election 2020
- Our platform
- Project Bank Accounts
- Policy submissions
- State Budget 2020-21
- First Home Owners' Boost
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Policy & advocacy
- Terms & conditions
Resolve disputes with ease
Have contract disputes cost your business time and money?
Our Resolving Disputes training workshop is for all trade contractors and builders and will give you the skills to resolve business disputes, helping you avoid court, delayed payments and poor references.
Regardless of how airtight agreements or contracts are, disputes or disagreements can still arise, leading to delayed payment, poor references and, in some cases, litigation.
This one-day workshop will help you gain the skills and knowledge required to resolve business disputes that may arise in residential and commercial contracting projects, helping you avoid having to take disputes to court.
The workshop covers:
- The nature of building contract disputes
- Developing and implementing dispute resolution strategies for minor and contract disputes
- Identifying alternative dispute resolution options.
|Course code||CPCCBC4024A Resolve business disputes|
|Module Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $450 (GST exempt).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $540 (GST exempt).
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.