- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Resolve disputes with ease
Have contract disputes cost your business time and money?
Our Resolving Disputes training workshop is for all trade contractors and builders and will give you the skills to resolve business disputes, helping you avoid court, delayed payments and poor references.
Regardless of how airtight agreements or contracts are, disputes or disagreements can still arise, leading to delayed payment, poor references and, in some cases, litigation.
This one-day workshop will help you gain the skills and knowledge required to resolve business disputes that may arise in residential and commercial contracting projects, helping you avoid having to take disputes to court.
The workshop covers:
- The nature of building contract disputes
- Developing and implementing dispute resolution strategies for minor and contract disputes
- Identifying alternative dispute resolution options.
|Course code||CPCCBC4024A Resolve business disputes|
|Module Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.