- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Manage your time better
Our Time Management training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
The training course has been designed specifically for the commercial construction industry to enable site supervisors and foremen to efficiently manage their own work priorities for greater success.
This program has been designed specifically for the commercial construction industry to provide site supervisors and foremen with the knowledge and skills to enable them to manage their own work priorities, present confidentially and seek opportunities for professional development.
- Managing personal and work priorities
- Professional development.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Attainment.
|Course code||CPCCBC4025A Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.