- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Manage your time better
Our Time Management training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
The training course has been designed specifically for the commercial construction industry to enable site supervisors and foremen to efficiently manage their own work priorities for greater success.
This program has been designed specifically for the commercial construction industry to provide site supervisors and foremen with the knowledge and skills to enable them to manage their own work priorities, present confidentially and seek opportunities for professional development.
- Managing personal and work priorities
- Professional development.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Attainment.
|Course code||CPCCBC4025A Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $600 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $660 (Inc. GST).
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.