- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
- Business management & operations
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
RPL can help you get your QBCC Trade Contractor licence
Do you have trade experience and want to become a qualified QBCC licensed Trade Contractor?
Master Builders can help eligible applicants to complete a Certificate III in their chosen trade through a recognition of prior learning (RPL) skills assessment. This qualification will meet the technical requirements for a QBCC Trade Contractor licence.
Limited funding available. For more information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
Master Builders can help eligible applicants complete a Certificate III in their chosen trade through a recognition of prior learning (RPL) skills assessment. This qualification will meet the technical requirements for a QBCC Trade Contractor licence.
To be eligible, you must be currently employed in the construction industry and have at least four years' experience in the relevant field (e.g. carpentry). Please refer to skills assessment for more information.
Upon successful completion of the RPL skills assessment the participant will be issued with a Certificate III in one of the following qualifications:
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC31011 Certificate III in Solid Plastering
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steel Fixing
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
Register now and get on your way to becoming qualified with industry leaders.
|Duration||Maximum of three months.|
Limited funding opportunities, in partnership with Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ), are available state-wide until and will be allocated on a first in, best dressed basis, subject CSQ’s eligibility criteria.
Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Eligibility||To be eligible, you must be currently employed in the construction industry and have at least four years' experience in the relevant field (e.g. carpentry).|