- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Conflict Resolution
- Commercial Building Contract Administration
- Construction Business Risk
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Basics for Construction
- Understanding MFR's and QBCC Licensing
- Home Warranty Insurance Workshop
- Insolvency Workshop
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Project (Level One)
- NCC Waterproofing Workshop
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts Administration
- Small business
- Business Basics Micro-credentials
Health and safety
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Awareness
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- General Safety Induction (White Card)
- Prepare Safe Work Method Statements
- Managing Psychosocial Hazards at Work
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Business
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Workers
- Silica Awareness
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Master Builders scholarship program
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Get it right the first time with expert help
Finding the site experience section of your builder's licence application overwhelming?
Are you frustrated trying to pull together your site experience for your QBCC builder’s licence application? We’re here to help!
Save yourself time and confusion by enrolling in our short, three-hour livestrean workshop, led by our in-house licensing services expert. This workshop focuses on what is needed to complete the site experience section of your application as our licensing expert gives you some tips and tricks to avoid the cost of rejected applications, walking you through collecting and formatting evidence.
Remove the guesswork, and give your application the best chance of approval the first time.
Limited spots available.
FREE for Master Builders members.
SPECIAL OFFER for non-members - see below under Upcoming Dates.
If you're finding the site experience section of the QBCC application process confusing and hard to interpret then this workshop is for you.
Our workshop is a small class format so you'll have the devoted attention of our workshop facilitator who is an expert on QBCC licence applications, plus the opportunity to ask the tricky questions.
It's critical your submission is in your own words, so we'll teach you a reliable method for detailing your site experience in an acceptable format for the QBCC.
Learn the do's and don'ts, how to calculate the required site experience timeframe, what evidence and information you need to collect, and how much detail you need to include.
Our three-hour, hands-on workshop with our licensing expert will teach you:
- How to complete the site experience section of your licence application in your own words
- How to describe your role on site and cover the required time
- Demonstrate the depth and quality of detail required
- Step you through the evidence needed to the standards of the QBCC.
Enrol in an upcoming date
Choose a date that suits you by choosing whether you're a member or non-member. No dates that suit or you're interested in becoming a Master Builders member? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. This workshop is free for Master Builders members.
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $715 (Inc. GST).
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a member today for only a small amount more than the workshop price and the workshop is FREE!* Plus, as a member you'll receive access to products and services exclusive to Master Builders members. Call 1300 30 50 10.
*T&Cs apply. Membership fees may vary - talk to Master Builders membership team for more information.
- Member full course price: FREE
- Non-member full course price: $715 (Inc. GST)
SPECIAL OFFER: For a small additional fee on top of the workshop price*, you could become a Master Builders member today! Plus, as a member you'll receive access to products and services exclusive to Master Builders' members. Call 1300 30 50 10.
This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course.