- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Get it right the first time with expert help
Finding the site experience section of your builder's licence application overwhelming?
Are you frustrated trying to pull together your site experience for your QBCC builder’s licence application? We’re here to help!
Save yourself time and confusion by enrolling in our short, three-hour face-to-face workshop, led by our in-house licensing services expert. This workshop focuses on how to write the site experience section of the builder's licence application - the trickiest part to get right!
Remove the guess work, avoid the cost of rejected applications and learn how to correctly format your site experience in your own words to give your application the best chance of approval the first time.
Interested? Please call our Licensing Services Manager, Tonia Miron to check your eligibility before enrolling.
Limited spots available.
FREE for Master Builders members.
SPECIAL OFFER for non-members - see below under Upcoming Dates.
If you're finding the site experience section of the QBCC application process confusing and hard to interpret then this workshop is for you.
Our workshop is a small class format so you'll have the devoted attention of our workshop facilitator who is an expert on QBCC licence applications, plus the opportunity to ask the tricky questions.
It's critical your submission is in your own words, so we'll teach you a reliable method for detailing your site experience in an acceptable format for the QBCC.
Learn the do's and don'ts, how to calculate the required site experience timeframe and how much detail you need to include.
Our three-hour, hands-on workshop with our licensing expert will teach you:
- How to complete the site experience section of your licence application in your own words
- How to describe your role on site and cover the required time
- Demonstrate the depth and quality of detail required
- Step you through the evidence needed to the standards of the QBCC.
- Member full course price: FREE
- Non-member full course price: $715 (Inc. GST)
SPECIAL OFFER: For a small additional fee on top of the workshop price*, you could become a Master Builders member today! Plus, as a member you'll receive access to products and services exclusive to Master Builders' members. Call 1300 30 50 10.
This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course.
Prior to enrolling, students must check if they're eligible for this workshop by calling Master Builders Licensing Services Manager, Tonia Miron on 1300 30 50 10.
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're a member or non-member.
Prior to enrolling, students must check if they're eligible for this workshop by calling Master Builders' Licensing Services Manager, Tonia Miron on 1300 30 50 10.
Limited number of spots available per workshop - get in quick!
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. This workshop is free for Master Builders members.
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $715 (Inc. GST).
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a member today for only a small amount more than the workshop price and the workshop is FREE!* Plus, as a member you'll receive access to products and services exclusive to Master Builders members. Call 1300 30 50 10.
*T&Cs apply. Membership fees may vary - talk to Master Builders membership team for more information.