- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BCIPA/BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Quoting Workshop
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Suited to builders, contractors, and sales reps working in the construction industry, this member-only webinar will provide a guide on developing tenders and how to respond to them.
We'll cover off:
- What is a tender?
- Why is it important?
- Why do builders and clients use tenders?
- Where to find them?
- Determining your eligibility to respond (licence, scope of work, qualifications, staffing etc.)
- Fundamentals of responding to a tender.
This webinar has past.
For a list of upcoming webinars, please go to the Webinars page.