- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Completed a remarkable bathroom, kitchen or swimming pool? Enter it into one of our Specialty categories. Here's what you'll need before you can complete your entry.
Best Residential Bathroom, Kitchen and Swimming Pool
Information to have handy:
- Your company details (membership number, QBCC licence and registered company name, postal address, phone numbers and any registered trading names)
- Project details (approved project name, project street address, completion date and final contract price)
- Detailed description of project (100-500 words – this can be provided as a file upload as well).
Documents to be provided (single file upload for each):
- Final Inspection Certificate (Form 21)
- Front page of contract (showing the total contract value and the name of the ‘owner/contracted person’)
- One good quality A4 or A3 size floor plan
- Signed Authorisation Form (member, owner and photographer signatures)
- Design Rights (If not owned by the company, a signed statement from the person who owns the rights).
Photographs of the completed project (professional photographs are highly recommended).
Note: Swimming pool safety: The pool fencing must comply with the pool fencing standards and a building certifier must have inspected the pool and its fencing and issued a final certificate.