Home warranty insurance

Licensed builders are required to arrange home warranty insurance for certain residential building work.

Master Builders Insurance can provide a range of home warranty insurance and domestic building insurance products for many states in Australia, all of which comply with state statutory requirements.

We have specifically designed our processes to make your home warranty insurance purchase as quick and easy as possible.

New South Wales

In NSW, we offer Home Warranty Insurance through NSW Home Building Compensation Fund (HBCF).


We offer Domestic Building Insurance in Victoria through Victorian Managed Insurance Authority.


Get your home warranty insurance cover through the QBCC.

Australian Capital Territory

We recommend home warranty insurance cover through the Master Builders ACT Fidelity Fund.

Got a question?

Call the Master Builders Insurance team to discuss your insurance needs.

Phone 1300 13 13 24

Major Sponsors