- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Master Builders and its members commit to:
- Conducting their business dealings in a fair, reasonable and honest manner.
- Conducting themselves in a manner that does not cause harm to the Association’s reputation, or the reputation of other Master Builders members and contributes positively to the industry’s overall reputation.
- Working constructively with all building and construction regulators.
- Undertaking professional development to assist them staying up-to-date with new rules, regulations and emerging trends, to ensure quality building work and the financial sustainability of their business, and
- Assisting to make building and construction an industry of choice by striving to maintain safe work sites, prompt payment of undisputed monies, and timely rectification of defective building work.