The Master Builders Queensland Twitter account is a place for those in or interested in the building and construction industry, to gather, share and stay up to date with all the latest news and industry updates. It's an important tool for Master Builders Queensland to actively communicate and inform those in the industry, and acts as a place for discussion, enquiries and engaged conversations.
Master Builders Queensland Twitter account is managed by the Communications & Marketing team. We regularly review and monitor all content on the account and aim to reply to any messages and tweets as quickly as possible. However, we are only available to respond during normal business hours (7.30am–5pm, Monday–Friday) and will only respond to material that, in Master Builders Queensland view, requires a response.
All urgent or specific enquiries should be made to Master Builders Queensland directly by calling 1300 30 50 10 or via email. If you have a specific enquiry we ask that you do not tweet personal details directly on Twitter, but instead use the direct messaging function to make contact with us.
To make sure everyone enjoys their time and is respectful of each other on the account, we ask users to abide by the following guidelines:
- Don't tweet content that includes nudity, violence, defamatory remarks, hate speech or racist, sexist, obscene or offensive language
- Don't harass, threaten, bully or intimidate other users
- Don't tweet any material that discriminates against age, disability, ethnicity, gender, mental illness, political belief, sexual preference, race or religion
- Don't tweet material that is illegal or prohibited
- Don't tweet identical comments and updates multiple times
- Don't tweet unsolicited advertising or content considered as spam (including unrelated issues)
- Don't tweet personal information about yourself or any other individual, including email addresses, phone numbers and home addresses.
All information on the Master Builders Queensland Twitter account is provided for information only. Master Builders Queensland has made reasonable efforts to ensure that information is accurate. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which Master Builders Queensland apologises.
Master Builders Queensland makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on the Twitter account or any other item used either directly or indirectly from this account and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
Master Builders Queensland doesn't take any responsibility if you incur any loss or damage in connection with the use of the Twitter account.
Please note that your account information may be collected and used by Master Builders Quensland for the purpose of addressing your enquiry and maintaining a record of correspondence. By participating on Master Builders Queensland Twitter account you may also be making your information accessible to other organisations and users participating on the page.