Credit transfer & RPL

Credit transfer

If you have previously completed training with Master Builders (or another training provider), and were found competent in units that form part of a training course you now wish to undertake, you may be eligible for a credit transfer.

To be eligible, the units must be equivalent and current. A credit transfer application needs to be lodged as part of your enrolment, along with supporting documentation that provides evidence of successful completion (such as a Statement of Attainment). We’ll also get in contact with the training provider who issued the certificate to verify it was awarded to you.

Recognition of prior learning

Get recognition for relevant experience gained from work and formal and informal training that you may have had on-the-job through RPL.

If you believe that you have skills, abilities and experience from previous work that align with the competencies of a training course, contact us before you enrol.

RTO 30097

Major Sponsors