- Services & advice
- Our events
Housing & Construction Awards
- Entering the awards
- Award ceremonies
- Downs & Western
- Gold Coast
- Wide Bay Burnett
- Sunshine Coast
- Central Queensland
- Mackay & Whitsunday
- North Queensland
- Far North Queensland
- Past winners
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Entering Master Builders' Housing & Construction Awards online is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose a house or project to enter and ensure it fits into a relevant category and meets the judging criteria
- Check out the key dates and entry fees
- Have a read of our useful tips and tricks for entering
- Start creating your entry with the option to save as you go and come back later
- Use the entry checklists to ensure you’ve met all the entry requirements, including uploading your supporting documents and photos
- Submit your entry (make sure it's before the closing date) and easily pay your entry fee online.
Our Awards team are here to help. Just email us at email@example.com, or call 1300 30 50 10.
Take a look at the range of categories to enter.
Find out how much it costs to enter the Awards.
Find out when entries open and close in your region.
Enter with ease following our useful tips.
What you need to include with your entry.
Submission requirements for your photos.