The Master Builders Queensland Facebook page is a place for those in or interested in the building and construction industry, to gather, share and stay up to date with all the latest news. It's an important tool for Master Builders to actively communicate and inform those in the industry, and acts as a place for discussion, enquiries and engaged conversations.
Master Builders is a membership organisation, whose primary purpose is to provide members with industry-related information and advice. We don't freely give this advice to non-members, unless they are a consumers contracting with one of our members.
Master Builders Queensland Facebook page is managed by the Communications & Marketing team. We regularly review and monitor all content on the page and aim to reply to any comments and posts as quickly as possible. However, we are only available to respond during normal business hours (7.30am–5pm, Monday–Friday) and will only respond to comments and posts that, in Master Builders' view, require a response.
All urgent or specific enquiries should be made to Master Builders directly by calling 1300 30 50 10 or via email. If you have a specific enquiry we ask that you do not post personal details directly on the Facebook page, but instead use the private messaging function to get in contact with us.
To make sure everyone enjoys their time and is respectful of each other on the page, we ask users to abide by the following guidelines:
- Don't post content that includes nudity, violence, defamatory remarks, hate speech or racist, sexist, obscene or offensive language.
- Don't harass, threaten, bully or intimidate other users.
- Don't post any material that discriminates against age, disability, ethnicity, gender, mental illness, political belief, sexual preference, race or religion.
- Don't post material that is illegal or prohibited.
- Don't post identical comments and updates multiple times.
- Don't post unsolicited advertising or content considered as spam (including unrelated issues).
- Don't post personal information about yourself or any other individual, including email addresses, phone numbers and home addresses.
All information on the Master Builders Queensland Facebook page is provided for information only. Master Builders has made reasonable efforts to ensure that information is accurate; however, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which Master Builders apologises.
Master Builders makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on the Facebook page or any other item used either directly or indirectly from this page and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
Master Builders does not take any responsibility if you incur any loss or damage in connection with the use of the Facebook page.