- Services & advice
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
30 June 2023
Ever wanted to take a peek at some of our previous award winners? BNE Open House 2023 has you covered.
Brisbane Open House is a free annual event where you get a rare opportunity to discover the hidden wealth of architecture, engineering and history in buildings and places around Brisbane city.
- Herston Health & Heritage
- Herston Quarter Heritage Precinct, winner of the Queensland 2022 Refurbishment/Renovation over $750,000 by Hutchinson Builders
- QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, winner of the Queensland 2013 Health & Education Facilities over $20 million by Watpac Construction Pty Ltd for the QIMR Central Building
- No1 ANZAC Square, winner of the Queensland 2022 Commercial Building from $5 million up to $50 million by Hutchinson Builders
- UQ Andrew N Liveris Building, winner of the Queensland 2022 Education Facilities over $10 million by Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd
- BVN – The Annex, winner of the Brisbane 2020 Commercial Building $5 million – $50 million by Broad Construction Pty Ltd
- Howard Smith Wharves, winner of the 2019 Brisbane Refurbishment/Renovation over $5 million by Hutchinson Builders
- Brisbane City Hall, winner of the Brisbane 2013 Refurbishment/Renovation over $5 million by Abigroup Contractors Pty Limited for Brisbane City Hall Restoration
- Queen Elizabeth II Courts of Law, winner of the Brisbane 2013 Project of the Year by Lend Lease Project Management & Construction (Australia) Pty Limited for Brisbane Supreme Court & District Court
- Old Government House, QUT, winner of the Brisbane 2010 Refurbishment/Renovation $4 million to $15 million by Kane Constructions Pty Ltd.
Who knows, after our 2023 Housing & Construction Awards, there might be even more winners to visit next year! Want to find out who they are before that? Tickets to our regional Awards are on sale now.
Check out the wide range of buildings, spaces, structures and places that will be opening their doors to you at the 2023 Brisbane Open House.