Master Builders members can access discounted first aid training, products and more at St John Ambulance Australia.
Members can receive:
- Discounted first aid training
- 15 per cent discount on first aid products (excluding defibrillators)
- Free delivery on defibrillator purchases to anywhere in Queensland
- $45 discounted corporate fee for restocking first aid supplies
- Workplace first aid assessment which is free of charge if you instate the recommendations
- Non-accredited group presentations are available at $238 for one hour, $306 for two hours, $480 for three hours or $510 for four hours
- Free St John Ambulance factsheets, mobile apps and other useful resources.
Discounts are applied to the RRP. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why use it
One in three people do not know what to do in an emergency. If someone became suddenly ill or was injured in your workplace, would your employees know what to do?
First aid compliance can be complex. Many businesses aren’t sure what they really need, but numerous other businesses trust their first aid provisions to St John Ambulance (QLD).
St John Ambulance offers the highest standard of training, supplies and equipment. It's their core business – helping save lives is what they do. They also deliver nationally recognised training in partnership with St John Ambulance Australia Inc. (RTO 88041) and issue nationally recognised qualifications
Whether it's for workplace or individual needs, St John provides a full range of best practice certified, customised and online first aid training with flexible delivery options available throughout Australia. St John can also assess your first aid workplace needs by arranging a Best Practice First Aid Readiness assessment.