Dealing with unions

Whether it be involvement in enterprise bargaining, right of entry, dispute resolution, or managing workplace health and safety (WHS), it’s important that you understand your rights and the rights of unions. You also need to know what to do if you are subject to industrial action.

Industrial action

Industrial action can affect any worksite. Do you know how to deal with it?

Right of entry

Right of entry laws enable a union official to enter your workplace. Are you prepared?

Unions and WHS

Union officials have entry rights under Fair Work & WHS legislation to investigate WHS contraventions & rights to assist in WHS dispute resolution.

Need more information?

If you haven’t found the answer to your questions on our website, give us a call or email us.

Major Sponsors