- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Expand your job options in just one day
Do you have decades of experience as a QBCC Licensed Contractor or Supervisor? Or maybe you have a broad knowledge of construction industry acceptable practice and great attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, becoming a professional Building Consultant and Expert Witness could be a great way to diversify your income and try something new!
Our one-day seminar can help take you from the job site to investigating building disputes, problem solving and report writing as a Building Consultant and Expert Witness.
Our one-day seminar will cover:
- The necessary qualifications and experience to practice as a Building Consultant
- What exactly is an Expert Witness?
- Who needs a building industry 'Expert' and why
- The building dispute enquiry process
- The site inspection with independent analysis
- Resources available as evidence in forming your expert opinion
- Preparing an Expert Witness Report
- Building disputes – the legal process
- Appearing at the Tribunal or in the Courts.
- Member full course price: $300 (Inc. GST)
- Non-member full course price: $360 (Inc. GST)
This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills and must be 18 years or over.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're a member or non-member. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $300 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $360 (Inc. GST).