- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Become an eDocs master
Take a deep dive into our eDocs online platform, master the breadth of functions and get insider tips and tricks. Make your day-to-day easier by speeding up business contracts and documents processes.
Learn from a Master Builders eDocs expert on how to prepare and send contracts and safety documents in a flash. Choose from a beginners course, or an advanced course and discover all the advanced features designed to make the contracting stage easier.
Master Builders' electronic documents and online core services – eDocs – system is here to make your contracts a breeze. Offering a complete suite of head contracts, supporting documents and WHS documents, in both the commercial and residential sectors, eDocs makes managing your contracts easier.
Our eDocs Deep Dive workshop will teach you the ins and outs of the system, plus all the insider tips and tricks to help you power through business faster.
Getting started (beginners) course:
- Create your business profile (including logo and licence details)
- Create a document (residential, commercial, subcontract or safety)
- Navigate the functions of the document wizard (including steps, links, auto-calculations and overrides, document statuses)
- Reference general conditions of a contract within the Wizard
- Print documents to PDF and saving to your own local storage environment
- Add credit to your eDocs account
- Retrieve important information in the noticeboard
- Access helpful resources to assist you with your contracting needs
- Q&A opportunity.
- Create jobs to organise your documents
- Share documents with your clients
- Sign your documents electronically via DocuSign (and manually)
- View the document activity log
- Find and print your credit purchase invoices
- Understand document storage limits and the automated deletion process
- Manage users on your eDocs account
- Q&A opportunity.
This course is made available exclusively to Master Builders members and their employees.
|Delivery||Livestream online interactive workshop|
|Cost||Free for Master Builders members|
This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Prerequisite||Attendees should have a basic level of contract usage knowledge|
|Eligibility||Students must be an eligible eDocs member. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. All participants must be members, or employees of members of Master Builders.|
This is a Master Builders member-only course: free for members. If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. Need help? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02.