- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Effectively manage your people
This livestream interactive training course has been developed for leading hands, site managers, supervisors, project managers and anyone involved in managing people.
Designed specifically for the building industry, this short course provides the practical skills and knowledge required to effectively manage employee performance, including an overview of performance management and developing action plans.
This course has been shown to improve on-site communication and lift the performance of individuals and teams in managing building projects.
This livestream workshop will:
- Outline effective use of probationary periods
- Explain the use of position descriptions in performance management
- Provide handy hints of holding difficult conversations
- Clarify your rights to manage your employee
- Bust some myths around warnings and termination.
This course is made available exclusively to Master Builders members and their employees.
|Delivery||Livestream online interactive workshop|
Member: $99 (includes GST)
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
This is a Master Builders member-only course: $99 (Inc. GST). If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. Need help? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02.