- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
It's just not on
Everyone has a right not to be bullied or harassed at work. Failure to protect people from bullying can cost businesses in productivity, as well as significant costs associated with legal claims.
This training workshop is suited to employers who want to understand how to identify and monitor bullying in the workplace, and comply with relevant anti-bullying legislation.
Knowing what behaviour is legally seen as bullying, and what sanctions may be applied, can seem overwhelming.
Master Builders’ Bullying in the workplace workshop will help you get your head around it.
This workshop will:
- Outline the various legal processes under which bullying claims can be made
- Provide detailed examples of behaviour that is and isn’t considered as workplace bullying
- Work through real-life workplace bullying case studies
- Give you draft policies and tools to prevent and manage bullying
- Give you the confidence to address bullying behaviour or claims in your workplace.
This course is made available exclusively to Master Builders members and their employees.
|Cost||Members: $99 (includes GST)|
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. All participants must also be members, or employees of members of Master Builders.|