- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Know what to do if your workers are unfit to work?
The Managing Ill and Injured Workers course is for people who manage workplaces.
Managing ill and injured employees can be a complex and difficult task. There’s potential for claims under Workers’ Compensation, Discrimination, Unfair dismissal and General Protections, leaving you open to legal proceedings you aren’t prepared for.
Online registrations have closed.
Call 1300 30 50 10 to register over the phone
Venue: 417 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane
Start date: Thursday, 23 November 2017
End date: Thursday, 23 November 2017
Time: 9am - 12pm
Master Builders Modern Award workshop is for members who wish to undertake a refresher on their obligations under the Modern Award and Fair Work Act 2009 in relation to wages, entitlements and what can often be complicated conditions of employment.
The session will focus on:
- The National Employment Standards
- The Building and Construction General On-Site Award 2010
- The Clerks Private Sector Award 2010
- Learn how to calculate and draft Individual Flexibility Agreements
For more information, click through to the full course information page, or call our Training team on 1300 136 002.
Our Managing Ill and Injured Workers course will give you information to make the right decisions about personal or workplace illness and injury.
The Managing Ill and Injured Workers course covers topics like:
- When can an employee access personal leave?
- What can be done to manage absenteeism?
- When can I ask for more information about a worker’s illness?
- What is the capacity to do a job vs. the risk of future injury?
- What can I do if my employee can’t do their job?
This course is made available exclusively to Master Builders members and their employees.
|Cost||Members: $99 (includes GST)|
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. All participants must also be members, or employees of members of Master Builders.|