- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BCIPA/BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Quoting Workshop
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Project manage like a pro
This Project Management course has been customised for all builders looking to improve their skills and knowledge in applying project scope, timing and budgets.
Project managers, site supervisors and foremen will benefit from the streamlined approach to course content and delivery.
Offering a mix of face-to-face delivery and online assessment, you'll learn how to successfully apply and deliver projects in your day-to-day work environment within scope, on time and under budget.
The construction industry is based on the principles of project management. The contractors and builders who can master these skills will deliver projects on time and on budget whilst minimising disputes.
The Certificate IV provides an introduction into good project management practice that can be applied by students quickly and effectively into their own business.
Whilst builders and contractors study the basics of project management within their building qualifications, this course will build on this current knowledge and take it to the next level.
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is suited to builders, contractors, contract administrators and office support staff.
Please note this is not a generic project management course, Master Builders has customised the content to be construction specific.
To achieve a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) qualification, students must successfully complete a range of assessment activities that will demonstrate their ability to apply a range of skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Project scope
- Project time and quality
- Stakeholder engagement
- Cost management
- Information & communication techniques and
- Human resource management.
Delivery: 6 delivery days*
*Given the nature of the industry, Master Builders recognises that students will have pre-existing knowledge which has reduced the overall duration of the course. Please see below Entry Requirements for student suitability.
|Delivery||Face-to-face (option to gain recognition for prior learning)|
Full course costs:
Funding now available. Eligible students save a minimum of $2,025^. Talk to us today to find out how much you could save.
Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice |
|Entry requirements/ Student Suitability||Students wishing to enrol must be able to demonstrate at least 12 months previous experience working within a project team.|
Upcoming information sessions
Information sessions are for both Certificate IV & Diploma in Project Management.
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019 | 5:30pm - 6:30pm | Brisbane
- Thursday, 7 March 2019 | 5:30pm - 6:30pm | Far North Queensland (Cairns)
- Tuesday, 30 April 2019 | 5:30pm - 6:30pm | Gold Coast
- Wednesday, 15 May 2019 | 5.30pm - 6.30pm | Brisbane
Enrolments open - phone 1300 13 60 02 today!
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.