- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Commercial Building Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts Administration
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Are you asbestos aware?
Our Asbestos Awareness training course is for anyone in the building and construction sector who is likely to work with asbestos.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
This course has been designed to provide participants with information that enables them to understand the legal obligations of licensed contractors removing non-friable asbestos in a safe manner.
Note: If you need to remove more than 10m², you are required by Workplace Health & Safety QLD to undertake further training by completing the Asbestos Worker Program (CPCCDE3014A – Remove non-friable asbestos). Master Builders offers this course at select regions only.
- What is asbestos
- Preparing for asbestos removal, including the area and site
- Isolation of the site for asbestos removal
- The asbestos removal and decontamination process
- Cleaning up the site.
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $150 for this course or $187.50 for apprentices (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria). Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for both the members and non-members course is $220 (Inc. GST). Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
If you are eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The funded price for both the members and non-members is $70 (Inc. GST)^. Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $150 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
The below course options are for eligible students who qualify for the following: Fully subsidised for current active apprentices, cancelled apprentices or those that completed an apprenticeship less than one (1) year ago^. Check here if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $187.50 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).