- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
- Business management & operations
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Are you asbestos aware?
Our Asbestos Awareness training course is for anyone in the building and construction sector who is likely to work with asbestos.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
This course has been designed to provide participants with information that enables them to understand the legal obligations of licensed contractors removing non-friable asbestos in a safe manner.
Note: If you need to remove more than 10m², you are required by Workplace Health & Safety QLD to undertake further training by completing the Asbestos Worker Program (CPCCDE3014A – Remove non-friable asbestos). Master Builders offers this course at all offices throughout Queensland.
- What is asbestos
- Preparing for asbestos removal, including the area and site
- Isolation of the site for asbestos removal
- The asbestos removal and decontamination process
- Cleaning up the site.
Full course costs:
Funded course costs:
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $150 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria). Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Outcome||Statement of Completion|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|