- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Expand your job options
Ideal for experienced builders seeking a career change or wanting to supplement their income by undertaking residential building inspections.
Our two-day Completed Residential Building Inspectors training course will provide you with the qualifications required to meet QBCC licensing requirements to undertake completed building inspections of residential buildings.
This course provides the qualifications required to meet QBCC licensing requirements to undertake completed building inspections of residential buildings.
- Customer service skills
- Effective communication
- Report writing
- Pre-inspection considerations
- Site inspection procedures and techniques
- Contracts and building legislation in Queensland
- Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards
- Workplace health and safety
- QBCC dispute procedure
- Insurance and legal implications.
|What to bring||Students will need to bring their own laptop/device to complete assessments during the course.|
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. To apply for a Completed Residential Building Inspection licence with the QBCC, participants are required to hold a current QBCC licence in Builder Low Rise, Builder Medium Rise or Builder Open; or be an accredited building surveyor, assistant building surveyor or building surveyor technician with the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors or equivalent; and have five years’ experience in the scope of work for a QBCC license in Builder Low Rise, Builder Medium Rise or Builder Open.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $750 (Inc. GST).
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $650 (Inc. GST).