- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Ready to secure your Open Builders licence?
Get qualified to apply for your Open Builders licence or Site Supervisor Open licence by completing an Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management) with Master Builders.
This training course is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within the building and construction industry, typically working in larger organisations and managing complex projects and processes, and for those seeking to obtain a Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) Builder Open licence.
Why not come along to one of our free information evenings?
Upcoming dates are listed below, or you can contact us for more information and to register.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
The Advanced Diploma has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant.
As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, this course delivers superior outcomes that exceed industry standards for those wishing to obtain their Builder Open Licence through the QBCC.
An Advanced Diploma is the only qualifying course for Builder Open Licence without needing a university degree.
What makes our training course different?
- Our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction course has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant
- As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction course has a reputation for delivering superior outcomes and often exceeding industry standards
- We focus on face-to-face training because we know more one-on-one time with teachers means our students will gain a greater depth of knowledge and be more successful builders in the long run
- We run free information evenings prior to the start of our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction courses to ensure our students have a thorough understanding of what to expect and to ensure an easy transition into study
- Our recognised prior learning (RPL) service means we are able to assess your skills and experience and, in some cases, help you gain formal qualifications quicker
- We offer more than just training. Our courses are open to everyone, but our members enjoy the added value of ongoing support when applying for licenses and help with career planning.
Our Advanced Diploma program is comprised of ten units based on the issues we know are important in the building and construction sector today. Upon successful completion of all ten units of competency, along with evidence of industry experience, you may apply for a Builder Open Licence with QBCC.
|Duration||Approximately 10 months (face-to-face) or 6 months (Recognition of Prior Learning)|
|Costs and funding|
Face-to-face price: $8,421.25 (GST exempt)
Current BERT members or employees of contributing BERT employers: FREE^
Funding now available. Eligible students save a minimum of $8,421.25^.
^Eligibility criteria applies.
|Delivery||Face-to-face learning. There are some 200 hours of personal contact with subject experts and course facilitators to ensure students get the most out of their learning.|
|Outcome||CPC60212 - Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)|
- Thursday 7 November 2019 | Brisbane
For upcoming course dates, phone 1300 13 60 02 today!
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for both members and non-members face-to-face course is $8,421.25 (GST exempt). Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
Funded: BERT members
The below course options are for eligible students who qualify for the following: FEE-FREE for current BERT members or employees of contributing BERT employers^. Check here if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02. .
^This course is currently funded by BERT. Eligible students save $8,421.25. Eligibility criteria applies.