- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
Policy & advocacy
- Election 2020
- Our platform
- Project Bank Accounts
- Policy submissions
- State Budget 2019-20
- First Home Owners' Boost
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Policy & advocacy
- Terms & conditions
Ready to secure your Open Builders licence?
Get qualified to apply for your Open Builders licence or Site Supervisor Open licence by completing an Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management) with Master Builders.
This training course is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within the building and construction industry, typically working in larger organisations and managing complex projects and processes, and for those seeking to obtain their Builder Open licence through the QBCC.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
The Advanced Diploma has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant.
As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, this course delivers superior outcomes that exceed industry standards for those wishing to obtain their Builder Open Licence through the QBCC.
An Advanced Diploma is the only qualifying course for Builder Open Licence without needing a university degree.
What makes our training course different?
- Our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction course has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant
- As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction course has a reputation for delivering superior outcomes and often exceeding industry standards
- We focus on face-to-face training because we know more one-on-one time with teachers means our students will gain a greater depth of knowledge and be more successful builders in the long run
- We may run free information evenings prior to the start of our Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction courses to ensure our students have a thorough understanding of what to expect and to ensure an easy transition into study
- Our recognised prior learning (RPL) service means we are able to assess your skills and experience and, in some cases, help you gain formal qualifications quicker
- We offer more than just training. Our courses are open to everyone, but our members enjoy the added value of ongoing support when applying for licenses and help with career planning.
Our Advanced Diploma program is comprised of ten units based on the issues we know are important in the building and construction sector today. Upon successful completion of all ten units of competency, along with evidence of industry experience, you may apply for a Builder Open Licence with QBCC.
|Costs and funding|
Face-to-face full price:
Face-to-face funded prices:
Full RPL (10 units) prices:
RPL Site Supervisor (4 units only) prices:
*CSQ funds to a maximum of $442.10 per unit for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
^Eligibility criteria applies. BERT funds all training fees - enrolment fee applies.
Call 1300 13 60 02 to find out how much you could save, check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Delivery||Face-to-face learning or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|
CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
To enrol students must:
Call our team on 1300 13 60 02 to discuss our RPL eligibility criteria.
Upcoming courses starting
- Monday, 9 November 2020 | Brisbane
- Saturday, 15 May 2021 | Cairns
- Saturday, 19 June 2021 | Sunshine Coast
- Saturday, 10 July 2021 | Gold Coast
- Saturday, 14 August 2021 | Townsville
To enrol, call 1300 13 60 02.