Need your Medium Rise Builder licence?
This training course is for commercial sector foremen and site managers and residential builders wanting to develop their career.
Gain the qualifications you need to apply for your Medium Rise Builders licence by completing a Diploma in Building & Construction with industry leaders - Master Builders.
We regularly run free information evenings in various regions throughout Queensland, with upcoming dates listed below. Or, you can contact us for details on upcoming info nights near you.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
For the commercial sector, our Diploma of Building and Construction is the minimum technical qualification the industry recommends for foremen and site managers.
For the residential sector, this course allows you to build up to three storeys.
What makes our training course different?
- Our Diploma of Building & Construction course has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant
- As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, our Diploma of Building & Construction course has a reputation for delivering superior outcomes and often exceeding industry standards
- We focus on face-to-face training because we know more one-on-one time with teachers means our students will gain a greater depth of knowledge and be more successful builders in the long run
- We run free information evenings prior to the start of our Diploma of Building & Construction courses to ensure our students have a thorough understanding of what to expect and to ensure an easy transition into study
- For those students who find it hard to get to one of our training centres, we offer the flexibility of supported self-paced learning
- Our Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) service means we are able to assess your skills and experience and, in some cases, help you gain formal qualifications quicker
- We offer more than just training. Our courses are open to everyone, but our members enjoy the added value of ongoing support when applying for licenses and help with career planning.
Our interactive qualification is broken down into topics of training and assessment consisting of:
- Managing workplace, health and safety and risk management
- Estimating, tendering and contractor management
- Best practice selection and management of contractors
- Project planning for builders
- Applying Codes and Standards in the real world
- Managing commercial building projects
- Selecting and managing materials.
|Duration||10 months (face-to-face/distance learning) OR Recognition of Prior Learning up to a period of 90 days.|
|Costs and funding|
Full course costs:
Funded course costs:
There is presently no funding available for RPL Diploma of Building and Construction (Building).
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $7,917.75 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Delivery||Face-to-face learning, self-paced learning, and RPL|
|Outcome||Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification|
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- Thursday 13 February 2020 | Brisbane
For upcoming course dates, phone 1300 13 60 02 today!
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for both members and non-members face-to-face and self-paced options is $9,117.75 (GST exempt). Please note self-paced option is not available in all regions. Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
If you are eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The funded price for both members and non-members face-to-face and self-paced options is $1,200 (GST exempt)^. Please note self-paced option is not available in all regions. Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $7,917.75 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
Funded: accelerator program
If you are eligible for funding for the Accelerator Program, choose from the below course options to book. The member and non-member Accelerator Program funded price is $867 (GST exempt)^ (eligibility requirement of CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) completion).
^Check your eligibility by calling us on 1300 13 60 02.
Terms & conditions
What our students say
Sebastian Tilman Rasche
Great job overall, I would definitely recommend Master Builders to friends/co-workers and I am glad there are trainers and RTOs that care about their product (in a market where too many RTOs simply care about ticking boxes and letting anyone pass).