- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
Policy & advocacy
- Election 2020
- Our platform
- Project Bank Accounts
- Policy submissions
- State Budget 2019-20
- First Home Owners' Boost
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Policy & advocacy
- Terms & conditions
Need your Medium Rise Builder licence?
This training course is for commercial sector foremen and site managers and residential builders wanting to develop their career.
Gain the qualifications you need to apply for your Medium Rise Builders licence by completing a Diploma in Building and Construction with industry leaders - Master Builders.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
For the commercial sector, our Diploma of Building and Construction is the minimum technical qualification the industry recommends for foremen and site managers.
For the residential sector, this course allows you to build up to three storeys.
What makes our training course different?
- Our Diploma of Building and Construction course has been designed and developed in consultation with industry leaders, so you can be confident what you’re learning is relevant
- As a peak industry body with trainers who are recognised experts in their field, our Diploma of Building & Construction course has a reputation for delivering superior outcomes and often exceeding industry standards
- We focus on face-to-face training because we know more one-on-one time with teachers means our students will gain a greater depth of knowledge and be more successful builders in the long run
- We may run free information evenings prior to the start of our Diploma of Building & Construction courses to ensure our students have a thorough understanding of what to expect and to ensure an easy transition into study
- Our Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) service means we are able to assess your skills and experience and, in some cases, help you gain formal qualifications quicker
- We offer more than just training. Our courses are open to everyone, but our members enjoy the added value of ongoing support when applying for licenses and help with career planning.
Our interactive qualification is broken down into topics of training and assessment consisting of:
- Managing workplace, health and safety and risk management
- Estimating, tendering and contractor management
- Best practice selection and management of contractors
- Project planning for builders
- Applying Codes and Standards in the real world
- Managing commercial building projects
- Selecting and managing materials.
|Costs and funding|
Face-to-face full price:
Face-to-face funded prices:
Full RPL (18 units) prices:
RPL with Cert IV in Building and Construction* (13 units) prices:
RPL Site Supervisor (7 units only) prices:
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $439.89 per unit for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria). Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
*CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building), CPC40108 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) or BCG40106 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
Read the full CSQ eligibility detail or call 1300 136 002 for more information and to enrol.
|Delivery||Face-to-face learning or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
To enrol students must:
Call our team on 1300 13 60 02 to discuss our RPL eligibility criteria.
Upcoming courses starting
- Monday, 22 February 2021 | Brisbane
- Saturday, 15 May 2021 | Townsville
- Saturday, 5 June 2021 | Cairns
- Saturday, 7 August 2021 | Sunshine Coast
- Saturday, 18 September 2021 | Gold Coast
To enrol, call 1300 13 60 02.
Terms & conditions
What our students say
Sebastian Tilman Rasche
Great job overall, I would definitely recommend Master Builders to friends/co-workers and I am glad there are trainers and RTOs that care about their product (in a market where too many RTOs simply care about ticking boxes and letting anyone pass).