- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Diversify your skills in just four days
The Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing is for qualified trade contractors and builders involved in waterproofing projects.
Don’t get caught out fixing expensive waterproofing issues – this course gives you the skills you need to take on larger projects and diversify your service offering.
Reduce defects and provide better supervision of waterproofing work with our Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing course.
Learn face-to-face from experienced industry professionals in just four days (subject to RPL eligibility criteria).
Internal and external waterproofing is one of the top ten building defects home owners and building managers complain about. The average cost of repairs for a waterproofing defect is between six and ten times the original cost of the work.
This could equate to anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000 to fix a simple error.
Master Builders Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing equips you with the skills and knowledge to ensure building projects are waterproofed correctly - reducing risks.
The top 3 reasons to complete your certificate:
- Save money. Fixing waterproofing problems is expensive and is commonly the responsibility of the builder.
- Become a dual-traded contractor, increasing your longevity in the industry and diversifying your revenue streams.
- Gain a higher level of knowledge and provide better supervision of waterproofing work.
Gain the Certificate III qualification that allow you to waterproof any project and legally issue waterproofing certificates (once your QBCC licence has been approved).
You’ll learn about:
- Product suitability and tool selection
- Common defects and rectification
- Surface preparation
- Application factors
- Injection systems
- Subterranean applications
- Practical application of waterproofing products
- Manufacturer certification
Waterproofing products proudly supplied by:
Please note: you will also need to allow time to go through the RPL process.
Full course price: $4,650 (GST exempt)
Funded course price: $850 (GST exempt)*
*CSQ funds to a maximum of $3,187.50 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing.
Conditions apply. Refer to “eligibility” clause below.
To complete this course, you must be a qualified builder or have a relevant construction trade qualification. Please speak directly with our Waterproofing Training Coordinator to discuss your eligibility on 1300 136 002 or email email@example.com |
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.
This program requires candidates to be physically able to successfully participate and complete the program.
Upcoming courses starting
- Thursday, 12 Aug - Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 | Toowoomba
- Thursday, 9 Sept - Sunday, 12 Sept 2021 | Hervey Bay
To enrol, call 1300 13 60 02.
Terms & conditions
What our students say
Steele Luscombe MIBA Constructions
Wanted to thank you for a fantastic course last week. I can’t believe how much I learnt! It’s the most educational thing I have done since I started in construction 10 years ago.
Hamish Clarke HAMRD Constructions
The waterproofing course was the best course I have done in years. Great balance of technical theory and hands on practice. Andrew is genuinely passionate about his profession and delivered the course brilliantly. I learnt so much in such a short space of time, I wish I had done it 10 years ago. I will be sending all my staff and referring my builder mates to get upskilled!