- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BCIPA/BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Quoting Workshop
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Diversify your skills in just four days
The Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing is for qualified trade contractors and builders involved in waterproofing projects.
Don’t get caught out fixing expensive waterproofing issues – this course gives you the skills you need to take on larger projects and diversify your service offering.
Reduce defects and provide better supervision of waterproofing work with our Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing course.
Learn face-to-face from experienced industry professionals in just four days (subject to RPL eligibility criteria).
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
Internal and external waterproofing is one of the top ten building defects home owners and building managers complain about. The average cost of repairs for a waterproofing defect is between six and ten times the original cost of the work.
This could equate to anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000 to fix a simple error.
Master Builders Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing equips you with the skills and knowledge to ensure building projects are waterproofed correctly - reducing risks.
The top 3 reasons to complete your certificate:
- Save money. Fixing waterproofing problems is expensive and is commonly the responsibility of the builder.
- Become a dual-traded contractor, increasing your longevity in the industry and diversifying your revenue streams.
- Gain a higher level of knowledge and provide better supervision of waterproofing work.
Gain the Certificate III qualification that allow you to waterproof any project and legally issue waterproofing certificates (once your QBCC licence has been approved).
You’ll learn about:
- Product suitability and tool selection
- Common defects and rectification
- Surface preparation
- Application factors
- Injection systems
- Sub-terrain applications
- Practical application of waterproofing products
- Manufacturer certification
Please note: you will also need to allow time to go through the RPL process.
Full course costs:
Funded course costs:
^Subject to meeting CSQ eligibility criteria, eligibility can only be determined once all paperwork has been received. CSQ funds to a maximum of $3,800 for this qualification (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
New pricing and funding effective 1 October, 2018.
Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing. Conditions apply. Refer to “eligibility” clause below.
To complete this course, you must be a qualified builder or have a trade qualification. Please speak directly with our Waterproofing Training Coordinator to discuss your eligibility on 1300 136 002 or email email@example.com |
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.
This program requires candidates to be physically able to successfully participate and complete the program.
Enrolments open, phone 1300 13 60 02 today!
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.
What our students say
Steele Luscombe MIBA Constructions
Wanted to thank you for a fantastic course last week. I can’t believe how much I learnt! It’s the most educational thing I have done since I started in construction 10 years ago.