- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BCIPA/BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Quoting Workshop
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Want to be a leader?
Designed specifically for the commercial sector, our Building Leaders in Construction program provides a professional development pathway for site supervisors, leading hands and finishing foremen.
Highly regarded and unique to this industry, Building Leaders in Construction is a premium management and leadership program for hand-selected participants, providing them with a nationally accredited Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification.
All learning resources, tools, texts, assessment activities, accommodation, activities and meals during live-in workshops.
The assessment process for Master Builders’ Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification involves activities based on three program clusters, planning, people and process, as well as a workplace project.
Cluster assessments comprise short answers, case studies and practical evidence gathered from the workplace. The workplace project focuses on implementing strategies to improve current business operations, which can be translated back to the workplace to benefit individuals and the organisation. Mentors and a Master Builders facilitator will provide support regarding submission of assessments.
|Delivery||Face-to-face learning (this program is delivered over six mandatory, live-in, two-day workshops, with one workshop per month.|
|Module outcome||Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification|
|Costs and funding|
BERT funding is currently available for this course (subject to eligibility criteria).
Due to the exclusive nature of this program, prior to enrolment, candidates should be:
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.
What our students say
Simon Larkin Project Manager - Watpac Speciality Services Pty Ltd
The information and training you and Master Builders are providing is changing the way I operate and how the division I work in operates