- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Communication is key
Our Practical Communications Skills training course is suited to anyone who wants to learn how to communicate more effectively with colleagues, staff, managers, business partners and clients.
Better communication leads to better outcomes. Learn simple techniques that dramatically improve communication skills that allow you to get the most out of interactions with people.
Better communication leads to better outcomes. This program focuses on the most essential communication skills of listening, asking insightful questions, and understanding the power of body language and non-verbal communication.
Learn simple techniques that dramatically improve communication skills that allow you to get the most out of interactions with people.
- Key principles of effective communication
- Components of interpersonal communication
- Positive non-verbal communication
- Adjusting to different personalities
- Listening skills
- Communication under pressure.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $330 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $360 (Inc. GST).
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.