- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Negotiate your way to success
This training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
Build robust negotiation skills to negotiate effectively, using high-level techniques to turn face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
Learn from experienced industry professionals – Master Builders.
This program is focused on setting in place principles for the development of robust negotiation skills. It provides supervisors and foremen with tools to promote effective negotiation and outlines techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
- Negotiation skills
- Personality types
- The negotiation process
- Prepare for negotiation
- Open the negotiation
- Exchange information and bargain
- Handle opposition
- Close negotiation.
|Outcome||Statement of Completion|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills, and must be 18 years or over|
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.