- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Resolve conflicts with ease
Our Conflict Resolution training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
This training program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
Effective conflict management requires people to understand the signs of conflict, the sources of conflict, and the skills required to resolve conflicts.
This program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
- Conflict management styles
- The conflict cycle
- Resolving conflict
- Communication styles.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $330 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $360 (Inc. GST).
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.