- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Resolve conflicts with ease
Our Conflict Resolution training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
This training program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
Effective conflict management requires people to understand the signs of conflict, the sources of conflict, and the skills required to resolve conflicts.
This program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
- Conflict management styles
- The conflict cycle
- Resolving conflict
- Communication styles.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||Statement of Completion|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
There is no date currently scheduled for this course.
If you have a group of people that require training we can offer a private training session either at your site or at our training facilities.
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.