- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
- Business management & operations
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Resolve conflicts with ease
Our Conflict Resolution training course is suited to site supervisors and foremen.
This training program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
Effective conflict management requires people to understand the signs of conflict, the sources of conflict, and the skills required to resolve conflicts.
This program supports supervisors and foremen with high-level conflict resolutions skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
- Conflict management styles
- The conflict cycle
- Resolving conflict
- Communication styles.
Call 1300 136 002 for more information on course enrolment and payment options.
|Outcome||Statement of Completion|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|