- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Conflict Resolution
- Commercial Building Contract Administration
- Construction Business Risk
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Basics for Construction
- Understanding MFR's and QBCC Licensing
- Home Warranty Insurance Workshop
- Insolvency Workshop
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Project (Level One)
- NCC Waterproofing Workshop
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts Administration
- Small business
- Business Basics Micro-credentials
Health and safety
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Awareness
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- General Safety Induction (White Card)
- Prepare Safe Work Method Statements
- Managing Psychosocial Hazards at Work
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Business
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Workers
- Silica Awareness
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Master Builders scholarship program
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Plan, schedule and monitor projects with ease
If you’re new to project management or looking to upgrade your software, then this is the course for you. Our one-day Microsoft Project (Level One) course will teach you the ins-and outs of Microsoft Project Professional 2019.
You’ll learn how to manage project scheduling, assign resources, track and communicate project milestones and calculate costs and materials.
CSQ funding for small businesses now available.
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
Upgrade your project management skills with our face-to-face one-day course.
Specifically tailored to Windows PC users, our instructor will guide you through simple projects to help gain a more complete grasp of Microsoft Project Professional 2019 capabilities. With individual access to a computer, you will be able to follow the instructor step-by-step as you work through in-class activities.
This beginner’s course is suitable for those who have little or no experience in using Microsoft Project Professional 2019 however you will need to be competent in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
This course teaches you the skills to:
- Easily navigate Microsoft Project Professional 2019
- Create a new project file
- Enter and work with tasks and resources
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations
- Assign resources to tasks using a variety of methods.
Enrol in an upcoming date
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a funded option or members can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
Funded: small business
If you are eligible for CSQ small business funding, choose from the below course options to book. The funded price for both members and non-members is $50 (Inc. GST)^. Check to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
^CSQ contributes towards the cost of this course under the small business program (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
If you are not eligible for CSQ small business funding but are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for the members course is $360 (Inc. GST). Check to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
If you are not eligible for CSQ small business funding and not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for the non-members course is $380 (Inc. GST). Check to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
CSQ provides funding to reduce the financial obstacle to training, making upskilling an affordable option for many more individuals in the construction industry. ^CSQ contributes towards the cost of this course under the small business program. Eligibility criteria applies – enrolling student must be a small business owner or employee of a building and construction business (directly involved in the administrative day-to-day running of the business). A small business is defined as less than 20 employees in the building and construction industry. See more information or call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Students will be provided with individual access to a computer.
|This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course.
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Students need to be competent in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to undertake this course.
|Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills. Students must be competent in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to undertake this course.