- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Conflict Resolution
- Commercial Building Contract Administration
- Construction Business Risk
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Basics for Construction
- Understanding MFR's and QBCC Licensing
- Home Warranty Insurance Workshop
- Insolvency Workshop
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Project (Level One)
- NCC Waterproofing Workshop
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts Administration
- Small business
- Business Basics Micro-credentials
Health and safety
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Awareness
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- General Safety Induction (White Card)
- Prepare Safe Work Method Statements
- Managing Psychosocial Hazards at Work
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Business
- Sexual Harassment at Work Obligations - For Workers
- Silica Awareness
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Master Builders scholarship program
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Equipping small businesses to succeed
Whether you're a builder, subbie or work in administration, we have a range of specialised workshops and courses for small businesses. Check them out and find a livestream or face-to-face course near you today!
CSQ funding for small businesses now available^
Subject to funding availability, and eligibility criteria applies – enrolling student must be a small business owner or employee of a building and construction business (directly involved in the administrative day-to-day running of the business). A small business is defined as less than 20 employees in the building and construction industry. See CSQ for more information or call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene rules apply for all students of face-to-face courses.
Livestream course: Understand the legal obligations of completing and administering Residential Building Contracts.
Livestream course: understand the legal obligations of completing and administering a Master Builders Commercial Building Contract.
Face-to-face workshop: Negotiate your way to success. Build robust negotiation skills using high-level techniques.
Face-to-face workshop: For anyone keen to learn how to communicate more effectively with colleagues, staff, managers, business partners & clients.
This workshop provides supervisors with high-level conflict resolution skills to meet the day-to-day challenges involved in building projects.
Digital marketing is vital to business success. Learn the basics about owned, paid and earned media, Google AdWords, social media marketing and more.
If you’re new to project management or looking to upgrade software, then this is the course for you. Plan, schedule and monitor projects with ease.
Learn what you need to do to comply, how to protect your right to payment and what contracts you can use to drastically reduce your paperwork.
Reduce expensive legal costs by learning how to write an Adjudication Application or an Adjudication Response.
From 1 January 2022, project trust accounts now includes private sector projects. Learn how to set-up and manage PTA's in our 4-hour workshop.
Our livestream workshop includes practical tips for dealing with the insolvency of others and reducing the risk to you and your business.
Learn about the new regulations and code of practice to comply with new laws and create a safe work environment.
Respect@Work: Understand your legal obligations as an employer.
Respect@Work: Everyone has a role in preventing sexual harassment at work. What employees need to know