- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III (construction trades)
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Passive Fire Rated System Installation
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
Business management & operations
- BCIPA/BIF Chapter 3 Workshop
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Quoting Workshop
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Sealing the Deal (quoting to win work)
- I Want That Job (responding to tender)
- Money In, Money Out (cash flow)
- Getting Your Dough (getting paid)
- Workers That Work (a guide for engaging workers)
- Time-Saving Tools (electronic tools for construction – systems & devices)
- Ready, Web, Go (digital readiness)
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Get your qualification
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
This course provides the skills and qualifications required to legally remove more than 10m2 of non-friable asbestos as set out by the Work Health & Safety Regulation 2011 and the Code of Practice for the Safe Removal of Asbestos.
- How to prepare for asbestos removal
- Preparing and isolating a work area/site
- The asbestos removal process
- The decontamination process
- Cleaning up work sites
- Using documentation in line with regulatory requirements.
Starter pack with half-face respirator, coveralls, booties, gloves, safety glasses, contaminated waste bags, spray adhesive, wipes, barrier tape and hand tool, in a personal kit bag that can be decontaminated.
Note: Master Builders will not use asbestos-containing material in this training program.
Full course costs:
Funded course costs:
^CSQ funds to a maximum of $225 for this course (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).
Discounts are available for employers with multiple workers who require the asbestos removal training.
Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Outcome||Statement of Attainment|
CPCCDE3014A Remove non-friable asbestos
|Eligibility||Candidates must be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills, be over 18 years of age, be physically able to undertake physical/practical components of the course, and provide photographic identification.|
Enrolments open, phone 1300 13 60 02 today!
Terms & conditions
Please read Master Builders training and licensing policies prior to enrolment.
What our students say
The trainers were very knowledgeable and their methods of training excellent.
Classes were a good size. Greg Birchley (instructor) was excellent, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Information was very easy to obtain when required.
Dennis the trainer tailored the training to my needs. His delivery of the material was effective and his experience was obvious and relative to the course.