- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Learn from a Master Builders expert
Exclusive to Master Builders members, we offer a range of short Masterclass workshops with one of our experts to get you in the know, fast.
Check out our Masterclass Series workshops to learn more and find a date that suits you.
Our eDocs Deep Dive workshop will teach you tips and tricks to help you power through business faster with contracts and documents.
This workshop provides members with practical and simple-to-follow guidance on how to prepare Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Suited to employers, you'll understand how to identify, monitor bullying in the workplace and comply with relevant anti-bullying legislation.
Our Managing Ill & Injured Workers course will give you the skills to make the right decisions about personal or workplace illness and injury.
Tailored for industry, get the practical skills and knowledge you need to effectively manage employee performance, including developing action plans.
Know your award obligations.This training workshop is for employers and their HR representatives.