- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Estimating Essentials
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Three vital workshops to help you work through the requirements of the BIFA Act
We’re running three specialised workshops to help you get your systems and processes in order and compliant with BIFA Act so that you avoid hefty fines and penalties. The workshops include the changes that came into effect on 1 October 2020.
Learn from Master Builders Members Legal specialists in practical four-hour workshops tailored for your business.
Eligible students pay just $50 (save $170) with funding^.
Workshops and spots are limited – so book your place today!
Learn what you need to do to comply, how to protect your right to payment and what contracts you can use to drastically reduce your paperwork.
Reduce expensive legal costs by learning how to write an Adjudication Application or an Adjudication Response.
From 1 March 2021 to 1 January 2023, Project Bank Accounts (PBAs) will be replaced by a new model called Statutory Trusts (STs). Learn more
^For funding information, see Course Details for each workshop in the links above or contact us (participants must work in the building and construction industry and be a small business owner or employee to be eligible). You can check your funding eligibility here or call us on 1300 136 002.